Categories of membership are:
- Full Members with voting rights, state associations that represent a number of fishing clubs, and industry groups ($220 pa)
- Ordinary Members such as fishing clubs, community groups, businesses and advocacy groups ($55 pa)
- National Affiliate Members, being national fishing organisations that support the principles and activities of the Association ($110 pa).
- Individual Members ($22)
- Life Members.
Full members in NSW include:
Australian National Sportfishing Association (NSW Branch), Australian Underwater Federation, Canberra Fishing Club, Central Coast Association of Angling Clubs, Club Narooma Bowlo Fishing Club, New South Wales Council of Freshwater Anglers, New South Wales Fishing Clubs Association, New South Wales Underwater Skindivers and Fishermen’s Association, Professional Fishing Instructors and Guides Association and South West Anglers Association.
Full and ordinary members can join the RFA of NSW for just $55 per year. Membership for individual anglers costs just $22 per year.
If you would like to join please download the membership form.
Individual anglers, clubs and associations cannot afford to be left out of the information loop, and with many organisations contributing to and sharing the information pool, we are all better informed and prepared.
Membership enables you to:
• Have a say in formulating recreational fishing policies and the development of recreational fishing in NSW
• Keep up to date on issues relating to recreational angling via our website and email bulletins
• Have your issues raised at the highest levels within government departments and agencies
• Attend the quarterly and annual general meetings of the RFA